- Have a brief information of the origin of scouting
- Scout Law
- Scout Promise
- Scout Motto, Sign, Salute and Left hand Shake
- Daily good Turn
- Know the parts of Scout Uniform and how to wear it
- Know the composition and significance of the National Flag, the Bharat
Scout Flag and the World Scout Flag
- Sing correctly the National Anthem, BS&G Prayer Song and BS&G Flag Song.
- Attend at least 4 troop meetings
- Learn about your Patrol; it's Flag, yell and corner.
- Know the General Health rules and practice BP's 6 exercises or
- Learn and practice Hand and Whistle signals.
- Learn woodcraft signs and follow a track.
- Whip the ends of the rope.
- Tie and show the uses of:-
a) Reef Knot
b) Sheet Bend
c) Clove hitch
d) Sheep Shank